Monday, December 10, 2012

Are Selena and Taylor S. singing and telling about their exes?

Whenever Taylor Swift has boy drama in her life, she writes a song about it. And her new CD, Speak Now, is full of emotionally packed love songs. "I've covered every emotion I've felt in the past two years," shares Taylor. Some even say her song, "Back to December" is all about her split with Taylor Lautner. After all, that is the month they split. Plus, Taylor reveals the song "is the first time I ever apologized in a song. I was careless with a boy's heart, and I should not have been." Taylor's BFF Selena Gomez, on the other hand, never had the opportunity to pour out her heart in song until now that is. With the support of Taylor, Selena co-wrote one of her first songs ever for her new CD, A Year Without Rain. And from what Selena tells M, it appears the tune is her final goodbye to ex Nick Jonas. "One of the most personal songs on the CD is "Ghost of You," Selena shares with us. "It's kind of saying I'm sorry that it's over and there's no more love between us, but I'm glad I still have those memories." From the sound of it, both Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez's "sing and tell" songs have helped them move on from their painful splits. Go girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment