Thursday, December 20, 2012

is Miley Dating Avan Jogia?

We recently spoke with Avan Jogia after some sneaky pictures surfaced of him and Miley kissing. We asked him how was dealing with the added press and paparazzi surrounding the dating rumors. "I don't even know how I would go about answering that question," Avan told Popstar! "I just ignore gossip sites. i just think that it's all all pretty silly as far as I'm concerned. I just keep my head out of it." We also asked Avan to describe Miley as a person to her fans who love her so much, but he was reluctant he's run into problems with costar Victoria Justice in this area! "As a general rule I try to avoid describing people who are my friends because I always end up getting it, you know like I described Vic the other day, and I said something that is interesting to me and her but doesn't translate to any of her fans. So as a general rule I try to avoid describing people to magazines because I always get it wrong and I can't help myself to get things wrong." Hmmm, sounds like sneaky Avan is avoiding our questions! Do you think Avan and Miley might be dating? Tell us at Facebook.com/PopstarMagazine!

No comments:

Post a Comment