Thursday, December 13, 2012

Is Blake leaving Gossip Girl for cooking school?

Blake Lively's Gossip Girl character Serena van der Woodsen grew up with personal chefs cooking for her, but in real life, Blake is not that kind of girl. "That's my real talent, cooking I'm really incredible at it," she admits. In fact, one day Blake wants to own four restaurants! She even got a shot at being a professional chef on her birthday, when she joined the kitchen staff at the Parisian restaurant Le Palais de Perse. "I met with the pastry chefs, and I thought they were going to teach me how to make a cupcake," Blake says. "I was there for seven hours. I cooked all of the desserts for the restaurant for that night. It was amazing!" Blake had a ton of fun, calling it "the best thing ever." But don't worry, she's not leaving Gossip Girl to pursue this dream yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment