Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Is Cameron Dallas becoming a rapper?

You can officially add "rapper" to Cam's already impressive resume! Between creating hilarious Vines, racking up millions of views on his you tube videos, and filming his sophomore movie, The Outfield, Cam's somehow found the time to release two singles! "I've wanted to record music for a really long time now," he told us. "It's been a huge part of my life since I was a kid and now I'm so blessed to have the opportunity to share this passion with my fans." Cameron's rap debut, "She Bad," peaked in iTunes' Top 10 on its release day and since then, Cameron's worked with up and coming singer-songwriter Daniel Skye on their collar, "All I Want." We're excited to see what else Cameron has in store because we're sure that whatever it is, it's going to be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment