Thursday, July 9, 2015

Is Bella dating Tyler Posey?

As soon as photos of Bella Thorne and Tyler Posey walking with linked arms hit the web, people immediately began speculating that the two were a new couple. But Bella was simply not cool with the rumors! "I do not want to address this again but sometimes you hold onto someone when there's tons of paps around for your own safety," Bella tweeted. "I'm not dating everyone that I am pictured with." In fact, Bella took it a step further by taking a stand against all rumors that get started about her dating life. "It baffles me why rumors are made up about who I am dating when I've always been up front and open about my personal life," she says. So, now you know: If you ever hear something about Bella dating a new boy, don't believe it unless it comes straight from her mouth!

No comments:

Post a Comment