Monday, March 14, 2016

Is Brec hoping to get closer to Cameron?

When Bella and the Bulldog star Brec Bassinger first visited the M office months ago, it didn't take very long for our girl talk to turn into major crush confessions. "I think Cameron Dallas is so cute!" Brec dished, her face lighting up. "He's my favorite- he's so attractive!" So when Brec was invited to the L.A. premiere of his newest flick, The Outfield, in November, the actress made it her mission to meet him. "I got a picture with Cameron and I was so embarrassed!" she admitted to us on the red carpet right after the moment. "I went up to him and I was like, 'Hi, so great job, can I have a picture," she shared. "I was fan girling!" So now that the two finally met, only M can reveal that Brec actually has a secret plan to get closer to the Viner- she wants to star in The Outfield 2 with him if there's a sequel! "I think the sequel should be all about football," she told us exclusively. "Like, The Outfield of football. The Inzone! We'd call it that." Let's hope Brec's movie dreams with Cameron come true!

No comments:

Post a Comment