Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Are Nick and Jade secretly dating?

They're not an item right now, but if Jade Thirlwall's Little Mix girls had their way. #Nade would definitely be a thing! "He follows Jade on Instagram and he likes a few of her pictures, so I think he needs to man up and ask her on a date or something," Perrie Edwards spills about Nick. "If he's single, she's ready to mingle!" Jade and Nick aren't exactly arguing against the idea either. "I think he's great," Jade gushes. "His music's brilliant, he keeps himself fit, he does all this charity work. Hopefully one day I can see him and see what happens. Sorry I just get really emotional because I really like him." For now, Nick is playing coy. "I'm likin' pictures on Instagram," he stated simply. Hmm… we'll keep you updated as this one develops!

No comments:

Post a Comment