Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Are pimples sapping Cameron's confidence?

Scrolling through Cameron Dallas' Twitter, we can't help but notice that he tweets a lot about acne. "Almost everyone has pimples or bags under their eyes, or both, like me," he wrote. On another occasion he admitted, "I have a pimple right in the middle of my eyebrows… it hurts too." And another time: "I try not to pop my pimples but they look so ugly when they're whiteheads haha." That's a lot of nitty-gritty info! But don't be confused by the complexion confessions-Cam isn't tweeting because he's bummed about his blemishes. He just wants to comfort fans who are going through the same thing! "Pimples are OKAY, don't be ashamed or let it affect your confidence," he says. "Don't let a couple pimples stop you." Clearly, that's great advice!

No comments:

Post a Comment