Monday, December 14, 2015

Is Demi Lovato ready to walk down the aisle?

Demi Lovato and Wilmer Valderrama-a.k.a. one of our fave celeb couples are happier than ever together! However, to two will not be tying the knot anytime soon! "I am very,very in love with him," Demi gushes. "But we're not engaged! We'll probably wait a little longer for marriage." We can understand why to two would put marriage on the back burner for now- Demi's been super busy promoting new music while Wilmer's been busy on the set of his new FOX show, Minority Report! But whether they're married or not, Demi and Wilmer are serious #RelationshipGoals! "He's there for me when others aren't," the "Cool for the Summer" singer shares. "He supports me when others won't and he loves me when others don't. If he proposed to me tomorrow, I'd say yes." Awww!

No comments:

Post a Comment