Monday, December 14, 2015

Did Ed Sheeran help his famous pal get engaged?

Can we officially name Ed Sheeran the real life cupid?! Back in July, the "Photograph" singer got to be part of an epic marriage proposal! Rixton's Jake Roche enlisted Ed's help in pulling off an unforgettable moment for Little Mix's Jesy Nelson! "To be honest, it was all a bit of a blur," Jesy reveals. "I thought we had finished sound check and so my back was turned to the stage. When I turned around, Ed was there singing our favorite song, "Tenerife Sea'. As soon as he sang that, I just bawled," she laughs. "It felt like the feeling of when me and the girls won The X Factor." AW! Jake's especially grateful for Ed's help; "He travelled five hours to sing our favorite song on his day off," he says. "I will never be able to repay him." We think Ed will be happy enough with just a wedding invite!

No comments:

Post a Comment