Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Is 5H's Lauren obsessed with social media?

Let's be real; we're all guilty of spending a few too many hours scrolling through our news feeds! However, like Lauren suggests, it's important to find a happy medium! "I definitely think there's a balance in life," she says. "I share a lot about myself online but, for the most part, I like to keep my private life private. Humans respect your boundaries when it comes to privacy but social media's made it a little bit impossible to be human sometimes." Of course, Lauren still finds time to check in with all the Harmonizers! "Social media is a solid tool," she shares. "It helps you connect with fans, share your music, and get your message out there. You're able to network everywhere, on a global scale. As long as you find time to disconnect and be alone with your thoughts, there's a happy balance."

No comments:

Post a Comment