Thursday, April 11, 2013

Are Selena and Justin engaged?

For nearly two years, Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber have been one of Hollywood's hottest couples, but are they ready to walk down the aisle together? Selena was recently spotted with a marriage self help book called The 5 Love Languages: The Secret of Love that Lasts, which led fans to speculate that she was preparing for a wedding of her own. But when asked about the book, Selena just laughed and said, "Actually my preacher suggested it to me just for fun, so I'm reading it just for fun." Justin also admits that he's not quite ready to tie the knot. "No, I'm too young," he says. "One day, I will get engaged, when I have found the right person in five or 10 years. It doesn't mean Selena is not the right person though!"

No comments:

Post a Comment