Saturday, October 10, 2015

Did Nick Jonas call it quits with Olivia?

Say it isn't so! Nick and Olivia, one of our favorite celeb couples, have officially called it quits. "It's very tough," Nick reveals. "We had a beautiful two years together and I have nothing but love and respect for her!" With the two's busy schedules, we imagine it was pretty hard to have much quality time together! "It's always hard but my thing now is focusing on my work and just staying as busy and as creative I can," he shares. "These are the times you've just got to dive in and get lost in your work so that's what I'm trying to do." We're sure Nick's got a lot to stay focused on like his fall tour with BeBe Rexha (which kicks off next month) and his upcoming FOX series, Scream Queens, which premieres on September 22nd!

No comments:

Post a Comment