Saturday, October 10, 2015

Are 5H's Lauren and 1D's Louis dating?

After being spotted together at the a party in London, it didn't take long before the two pals were rumored to be dating. Fans from all over the Twitter-verse freaked out at the news and Lauren became the victim of cyber-bullying-so scary! "It was all clearly coming from a place of hatred girls behind a screen who were jealous but I won't allow people who have no idea what's going on to dictate situations," Lauren says. "My phone had died and I had no way of getting home so Louis said, 'Jump in a car with me!' We got to know each other that night and he was nice enough to take me back. It was the first time we really hung out." We're glad to see these awesome groups (and X Factor alums) hanging out and enjoying their free time together!

No comments:

Post a Comment