Friday, August 28, 2015

Is Niall Ariana's Prince Charming?

Let's just call Harry Styles a fortune teller because back in November, he predicted the future! When 1D was asked who'd make a good GF for Niall Horan, Harry chimed in with, "What about Ariana?" Now, the superstars are hanging out all around the globe! It all started when they hit it of in London in early June. "My friend Alfredo Flores is really close with Niall and he came to my show in London," Ariana explains. "I met him there he was super nice. We then all went over to Niall's for a game night. It was really fun." So fun, in fact, that Ariana and Niall didn't stay apart for long. Just two weeks later, they met up again in Barcelona, Spain, for Alfredo's birthday party. M is confident that they're not BF/GF yet and that these recent hangouts are just the early stages of a flirtation, but Ariana does want to make something clear: She doesn't need a Prince Charming to sweep her off her feet. "I'm tired of needing to be linked to a guy," she confesses. "I'm not Big Sean's ex, I'm not Niall's new possible girl. I'm Ariana Grande. If that's not enough, then don't talk to me!" We're sure a sweetie like Niall would never dull Ariana's shine-he'd love her for the confident girl she is!

No comments:

Post a Comment