Thursday, March 26, 2015

Is 5SOS feuding with Pete Wentz?

In an interview last summer, the Australian pop rockers stated that touring with 1D doesn't make them a boy band. "We're challenging that thought," said Ashton. "People get confused because we're young and have a female fan base. Justin Bieber of 2007, Girls loved him, they obsessed over him!" After Ashton made this comment which was never meant as a diss rumors of a 5SOS/FOB feud ensued! However, you can rest assured that there's no bad blood between the two rock groups. Pete recently cleared up the whole thing. "At first I was a bit taken aback, because I thought they liked our band," he said. "So I reached out to my friend who has also produced them and he said what they meant by it was that they were a band where girls liked them and other punk rock bands have had that and that's what I was like and our band was like."

No comments:

Post a Comment