Saturday, March 28, 2015

Are Meghan Trainor and Harry Styles working together?

When we found out that Harry was a big fan of Meghan's, we couldn't help but wonder what the two would sound like in the studio together. Luckily, we won't have to wonder much longer because the two have teamed up for a duet! How magical does that sound?! "It's a beautiful love song we wrote together on my ukulele," says Meghan. "We even recorded a rough demo together with our vocals. It's one of the first cool things I got to do with a pop star!" We can't wait to hear what the two came up with especially since Meghan described Harry's lyrics as very poetic and mature. That's no surprise, right? "We're good friends," she added. "I adore all the One Direction boys! Every time I meet them, I'm like 'Hi, you're all perfect.'" LOL- we feel the same way!

No comments:

Post a Comment