Saturday, December 7, 2013

Is Selena's "Come & Get It" about Justin?

With juicy lyrics like, "I'll be sittin' here real patient/ I love you too much, much to hide you/ This love ain't finished yet," Selena Gomez's new single "Come & Get It" is all about wanting it to work out with a crush, so obvious fans are wondering if Selena is sending a message to her ex, Justin Bieber. After all, Justin wrote "Nothing Like Us" about Selena, so could she be answering back with a new jam? Well, in a brand new interview, Selena promises that those lyrics are just a coincidence, and the song totally isn't about JB. "Honestly, to be 100 percent real, it's not really about a specific person," she explains. "The reason I wanted this to be the first single was because it exudes confidence and strength and that's the place I want to be in. I want to represent something and be a good example, so it's fun." Still, while she may not be singing about their split, Selena admits she does think about her ex. "I care about Justin a lot," she confessed right before M want to print. After all, Sel's still single- no one's even asked her out on a date yet! "No guys have asked my out. I'm available!" she opens up. whoever dates Selena next will def be one lucky dude!

No comments:

Post a Comment