Sunday, December 15, 2013

Did Victoria accept a fan's Prom Perposal?

The M staff couldn't stop smiling when we saw the video posted by Victoria Justice super fan Max Whitmore asking her to prom. In his vid, Max says, "I've been an avid fan of Victorious from he very beginning in 2010. And ever since then, there's been something special about you that caught my eye. Victoria, I'm begging on my knees. If you were to go to prom with me, I would freak the freak out. So take a hint. This was meant to be. Will you go to prom with me?" She replied saying, "I just wanted to say thanks so much for making that amazing prom perposal video. It was incredible. And I just think you're so charismatic and funny and awesome. I unfortunately could not make things work for that weekend. But Ido fly to New York frequently and I'd love to grab lunch. I think we'd have a lot of fun. I hope you have a amazing prom!" Vic kept her prom-ise- she recently surprised Max at his high school. So sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment