Thursday, December 5, 2013

Does Miley regret her short haircut?

When Miley Cyrus first chopped off her long locks last August, fans were shocked by the bold change! And now that she's had a dramatic 'do for over a year, peeps are wondering if she misses her longer hair. Not a chance, says Miley- in fact, she proudly confesses that she couldn't be happier with her short haircut. "No one would have planned a haircut to change my life- I didn't plan a haircut to change my life," Miley explains. "I just cut my hair and then it really changed my life." So what does Miley like most about her short hair? "There's something about having no hair that screams confidence," she explains. Well, one thing's for sure Miley Cyrus is one of the most confident chic as we've ever met!

No comments:

Post a Comment