Saturday, August 10, 2013

Are Miley and Liam having three weddings?

They say father knows best, but we're not so sure that's true in the Cyrus Fam! You see, when Miley's dad, Billy Ray, was asked about Mi's plans to tie the knot with Hunger Games' Liam Hemsworth, his answer wad kinda far fetched: "They're going to have three weddings," he spilled. Papa Cyrus' dish led people to believe that the duo was planning ceremonies in the Cyruses' hometown of Nashville, Liam's native Australia baloney! "I don't know where my dad is on the planet," Mi says, denying the claims. "I hate to put him on blast, but he doesn't know what he's talking about!" She then went on to say, "I'm having one wedding. That's my day, and it'll be about me and that moment when Liam gets to see me in my dress!" Gotcha, Mi!

No comments:

Post a Comment