Monday, March 4, 2013

Did True Grit's Hailee get dissed by Lea Michele?

Hailee Steinfeld had the best and worst audition for True Grit. She scored the role, but got dissed by a TV star! Glee was filming on the same Paramount lot where Hailee was auditioning. Hailee spotted Lea Michele and ran over to her- still wearing big, uncomfortable 1800s-style clothing from the audition! "I saw Lea Michele walking to her trailer and I was like, 'That's the girl from Glee. I've got to go ask for her autograph!" Hailee tells J-14. "So I walked up to her and asked for her autograph, but she walked by and a guy said, 'Sorry, now's not a good time.' So I had to walk all the way back to the car [in those clothes]! I was practically crying on the way home. I was so sad!" Some kids might still be angry, but Hailee told us that she thinks Lea is beautiful and has an amazing voice. How sweet is that?!

No comments:

Post a Comment