Thursday, July 19, 2018

Was Camila's first kiss a disaster?

Remember back in 2014 when Camila Cabello was dating Austin Mahone? After the two broke up, Camila revealed that Austin was her first kiss, ever! "I don't regret anything," she opened up at the time. "It was my first kiss, my first love. It's important to learn about liking somebody and being swept away, but it wasn't meant to be." But now, Camila says that technically, Austin wasn't her actual first kiss. "It was this boy that I was obsessed with my whole time in elementary school," Camila spills. He even set up a date with her in their school's butterfly garden to make the big moment perfect. But, Camila's reaction put a wrench in his sweet plan!" "He kissed me on the cheek and I ran away," Camila laughs. "I still do that when someone wants to kiss me."

No comments:

Post a Comment