Thursday, May 4, 2017

Is Alessia switching up her look?

Hands down, our favorite thing about Alessia Cara is that she's never afraid to be herself. From her lyrics to the way she dresses, you can always count on her to keep it real. And although Alessia often likes to keep her clothes casual and her makeup routine simple, she's doing something different… but just for one big event: The Grammys! "I feel like that's one night where I would just go all-out for fun," she shares. But it's not because anyone is forcing her, she just wants to get a little glam for once. "So if you do see me in, like, a full-out gown that's just because I decided to do that," she says. "I would never wear anything because someone told me to. But if I'm going to go all out for that night, I might as well go all the way out." Can't wait to see the look you come up with, Alessia!

No comments:

Post a Comment