Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Is Nina leaving The Vampire Diaries?

As much as we wish this wasn't true, Nina Dobrev is indeed leaving The Vampire Diaries! "I always knew I wanted Elena's story to be a six season adventure, and within those six years, I got the journey of a lifetime," she said. "I made some of the best friends I'll ever know and built an extended family I will love forever." Nina, who will be missed as Elena Gilbert, shared the emotional news through an open letter that she wrote to her fans on twitter: "I want to share this goodbye with all of you the wonderful fandom who gave more love, support and passion than anyone could have ever imagined seven years ago, when a young Degrassi girl from Canada showed up in LA to audition. I love you all," she wrote. As for Nina's future, expect the unexpected. "Fasten your seat belts. If you think you know what's coming, you don't," she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment