Thursday, April 23, 2015

Did Laura say she won't date Ross?

Sad news, Raura fans: Laura Marano recently revealed that she'll never date Ross Lynch at least while Austin and Ally is on the air! "We're very professional," Laura explained. "I know for me I've been acting since I was 5 years old I've always been taught that you really should never date a co-star while you're working together, because then you can get together, then break up. Can you imagine?" In fact, Laura's so adamant about staying just friends that she and the rest of the cast once had a conversation about implementing a "no dating" policy. "Ross and I and everyone on the show we all agreed on it," she revealed. "You really don't date co-stars when you work with them." Still, Laura can't help but be flattered by all the "Raura" shippers. "I love that they love Austin and Ally so much that they see it in real life, too!" she gushes.

No comments:

Post a Comment