Sunday, February 1, 2015

Does Laura want Ally to end up with Austin?

Warning: If you're Team Auslly, you can't do without this news! After watching our favorite TV couple flirt for three seasons, Austin and Ally's Laura Marano admits that no matter what, she wants her and Ross Lynch's character to stick together. "I want her to be happy with her career and her romantic life-I want her to end up with Austin!" she spills. Yay! Now, what does she think about fans shipping Ross and Laura together in real life? "I think it's super sweet," she says. "Ross and I have talked about this. I think when you see two characters together and you think they're really cute together, obviously you want them to date in real life. Ross has blonde hair. I have dark hair. We look adorable!" OMG!

No comments:

Post a Comment