Saturday, January 10, 2015

Is Liam going back to school?

Being in the most famous boy band on the planet means the guys of 1D have had to give up doing things that most boys their age get to do, like going to school. But Liam Payne is finding a way to get back to class at Elston Hall Primary School in his hometown of Wolverhampton… sort of. "I always go back to my old house and where I went to school," Liam explains. "They asked me to do an assembly that makes me nervous." Despite that, Liam's willing to put aside his nerves and head back down the hallways to convince the students to follow their dreams! "I'd love to tell the kids something," he says. "Sometimes people don't believe you can do something like this or a job you dream about doing." We're sure you'll be an inspiration, Liam!

No comments:

Post a Comment