Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Are Selena and Taylor's fans sending Miley death treats?

By now, Miley Cyrus is used to handling haters on twitter, but she won't stand for threatening tweets especially when they come from fans of other stars like Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift. Miley recently got so fed up with the horrible words she was reading that she took to twitter to voice her opinion. "Every day someone with a 'Swift' or 'Gomez' in their twitter name wishes terrible things upon me (death is popular)," she tweeted. And she took it one step further, begging her fans not to do the same to other stars. "Please Smilers, don't ever think somehow you are supporting me by being hateful toward other artists," Miley tweeted. "My fans make me proud by supporting my music and everything I do. I'm sure these haters would make their idols much happier tweeting about their music rather than wishing death upon their peers like psychos!"

No comments:

Post a Comment