Sunday, September 9, 2012

Did Taylor diss Miley

Taylor Swift's face lit up when she was recently asked about being a role model for teen girls. She revealed that no matter how did she gets, she likes being looked up to! "It would be really easy for me to say, I'm 21 now. i do what I want. You raise your kids.' But that's not the truth of it," Taylor dished. "The truth of it is that every singer out there with songs on the radio is raising the next generation, so make your words count." Sounds innocent enough to us, but way Taylor actually taking a jab at stars like Miley Cyrus, who have spoken out against being role models? "My job isn't to tell your kids how to act or how not to act because I'm still figuring that out for myself," Miley once said. Hmm... something is kinda fishy here! We'll keep an eye ( and ear!) on Taylor and Miley's bud bond!

No comments:

Post a Comment